SPB has announced their next generation 3D graphical user interface for mobile phones called SBP Shell 5.0.
Here are some key features about this new version:
- The first complete 3D mobile phone interface, offering an extremely fast and natural user experience. User interactions become much more intuitive in a real 3D environment.
- Single place to access all smartphone features: combining traditional widget based homescreen and application launcher via stunning 3D homescreen.
- Fast switching between screens with a single gesture.
- Supports almost any mobile operating system by means of a platform adaption layer. It currently offers support for Android, Symbian and Windows Mobile and is porting for more.
- The first mobile UI where widgets have been implemented correctly, enabling users to convert any icon to a widget in just one click.
They say it supports most mobile OS platforms including Android, Symbian and Windows Mobile.
No mention of ETA from what I can see but I would expect to see more of it not too long in the future.
See the official video below and be amazed:
[vsw id=”CNO7lL7g6pc” source=”youtube” width=”600″ height=”400″ autoplay=”no”]