This is for the people in Australia. (note the [Oz] in the title) I’m sure many know this already but LG Optimus 3D is available for pre-order at Optus website and if you pre-order by tomorrow the 29th, Optus states that you should get it by the 4th of July at the latest.
Quick Summary of specs: (not full specs)
– Android 2.2 Froyo OS (upgradeable to 2.3 soon)
– 4.3″ WVGA resolution 3D-capable LCD (no need for glasses)
– 1GHz Dual-core OMAP4 SoC (Dual core ARM Cortex A9 CPU and SGX540@300MHz GPU)
– 512MB of DDR RAM (half the RAM but double the bandwidth)
– Dual 5MP camera on the back for 3D video recording up to 1080p@24 or photos.
– 8 GB Internal storage + MicroSD support
– HDMI out
Pre-Order here: http://www.optus.com.au/store/phone/lgoptimus3d
[vsw id=”2ucFaQWynvA” source=”youtube” width=”425″ height=”300″ autoplay=”no”]